Clownfish voice changer is software that lets you change voice messages. if you are using microsoft team regularly and want to change your voice then you are land right place. As it gets installed at a system level, it applies a voice changer to all apps that utilize microphones. It’s a simple, however effective, and free application that will help you use diverse audio and presets to mask your voice and change of tone.
Below you learn how to download and use clownfish voice changer app with microsoft teams and how you can change your voice with help of clownfish application. Additionally, it has a track player, so it’s a flexible utility that you could use to have some fun or to reap some actual work.
Features Of The Clownfish
- This application has 14+ voice effects available to make your voice more attractive.
- It has an audio player that comes with enhanced audio controls for you to be able to control the audio the way you want to.
- More than a dozen built-in voices are available on this application.
- It also has Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugin support
- Easy-to-use application and you can easily install the app within a few minutes.. After the installation of the software, you will have to give it access to the device microphone to be able to change your voice..
Want to plan a weekend holiday with friends and family or work with colleagues or want to connect your special ones via video conferencing? All this can be done through Microsoft Teams. It brings humans close for a specific purpose to achieve their goals. It is an efficient app that has chats, conferences, files, responsibilities, and a calendar in a single area—so you can easily connect to people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends collectively to manage tasks or plan a marvel party. Features like Secure meetings, file collaboration, and integrated cloud storage are available while working with teammates. Microsoft Teams brings in various features that make it one of the best screen sharing and video calling apps.
Benefits of Microsoft Teams
- Meet securely with teammates, relatives, and Friends. Starting up a video conferencing meeting inside seconds and inviting every person by sharing a link or calendar invite.
- Devoted channels assist in creating a targeted workspace for crucial initiatives.
- Video call anyone immediately in teams or right away convert a group chat to a video call.
- Collaborate securely with outside partners for work assignments as well as keep control over your confidential information.
Connect ClownFish voice changer with Microsoft Teams
By using Clownfish voice changer you can easily play sounds on the Microsoft team. It is all made possible with the help of a built-in soundboard.
When we talk about online class or critical work conferences, or video conferencing calls, everybody demands that people should hear them. The app optimizes the audio you want to send. The tool separates your voice from the background noises, thus making your voice much clearer.
Unlike other applications, Clownfish does not access the data of the users. So when using this app users can be worry-free about privacy as the voices they send are not accessed by the Clownfish at all. You can get the application for 32-bit as well as 64-bit system architecture. Moreover, the application is for most devices including your mobile phone.
Download And Installation ClownFish voice changer through Microsoft Teams
Firstly, you’ll have to download and install the clownfish software. You could get clownfish on the official website. Get the 64-bit version if you’re on the 64-bit architecture of Windows. Otherwise, get the 32-bit version. Comply with preferred installation methods right here.
Follow the steps given below to download the clownfish:
- You can download the clownfish voice changer for the official clownfish site.
- Simply select the version of the software that will be suitable for your PC, click on the download button on the site.
- Open the downloaded file, and install the Clownfish voice converter.
How To Use Clownfish With Microsoft Teams?
To use Clownfish with Microsoft Teams, follow the steps given below.
- Simply, right-click on the “mic” option that you will see when you open the Microsoft Teams.
- After doing so, click on the “Set as default device” option.
- Now you will have to select Clownfish to be set as the default mic. You can do so by right-clicking the clownfish icon that you will see in the machine tray. Next, click on the “hear microphone” option to be able to test your microphone.
- After doing so, you will be able to use Clownfish with Microsoft Teams.
Clownfish has the potential to manually adjust the sound of the person’s voice. Settings are without difficulty modifiable from within the application once it has been set up.
Converting your voice in numerous ways may be so much fun with other several functions.
Clownfish voice changer for Microsoft Teams is one of the best apps for those who want to file their non-public calls to hold their information secure and additionally don’t need to reveal their identity. Clownfish voice changer for mac, windows, Linux, and Ubuntu is available so you don’t need to be worried about whether it’s going to work for your device or not.